Vortex Fallout 4 Microsoft

Fantasiuss

I've looked all over google now, but this game is getting older and things have changed since then, so I'll just ask here. Kindly do not make fun of me for not being able to find an answer elsewhere. I'm attempting to mod Fallout 4 GOTY Edition Xbox Gamepass Version using Vortex. I've done this in the past, however I previously used the Steam version and had to change my profile to work for the Gamepass edition. However, I've noticed most of the mods have not been taking effect. Looking around Vortex, I found that my Saved Games folder goes to the Steam version. The Steam version is uninstalled, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Vortex and deleted the Steam edition's backup data, as well as Vortex's appdata. However, when I make a new FO4 profile and click the Saved Games tab, it creates a new saved games folder under Documents/My Games/Fallout4/Saves when the Gamepass edition uses Documents/My Games/Fallout4 MS/Saves. I don't know what else may need to be changed for the Gamepass edition to work, but I've been able to launch the game through Vortex so I'm not sure what the issue is. Hoping to solve this my the time I wake up! Thank you in advance.