Need someone to build a mod for me

Blackjack41

I had an idea to begin building a mod but that's not happening because life is rough on me right now. So I'm looking for someone with plenty of experience to build a voice acted immersive mod. the mod is two warring tribes are fighting you can chose the side your on. The chief of each tribe has a son and a daughter that you must protect as a trial each one has affection points that as you make them happy you gain points if you make them angry you lose points. They will give you relationship quests, presents, etc. The first mission after the trial mission is a scouting mission the second is capturing an enemy spy the third mission is sabotaging enemy supply lines the final mission is defeating the enemy. Then after those missions are done the chief of that tribe will then present you with a ring that will allow you to marry one of his children. Whoever can build this mod go right ahead and please keep me posted on the progress of this mod.

Seems like a neat concept, but that's not exactly the most simple mod. All the good mod authors seemed to be tied to a project and well every is busy irl but we use all the free time we can get, so try finding the time there are plenty tutorials out there. This is a way better Response than no response I'm not sure how many more authors would be willing to do this project but I'm sure there are some so ic someone is interested in this good luck to you. Otherwise I just think you should give this a shot and might take you a year but it'll be worth it.

It sounds like a good idea.

However, I don't think you realize how much work you are asking someone to do. I worked over 1000 hours to make my mod. If someone is going to do that much it will most likely be for their own idea. If you want it made I suggest that you start learning how to mod. Everyone has work and RL. It will take a good amount of time to learn and create the mod but when it is done you'll have something to be proud of. Once you start and show that you are really interested in completing it, you will find that the community here will be very helpful.

G.

Novac Public Library.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/49695/?