Lack of inventory

STUPIDULYA

I've figured the issue out. It's the Plus UI mod. It must be caused by patch 6 incompatibilities. When I deleted it from my load order it resolved the issue. I recommend removing it until an update for the mod comes out.

(edit: Make sure to use the mod manager to delete the mod, and make sure to perinatally delete the mod so its completely removed)

Edited by astrojobo
extra note
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have same issue I don,t use plus UI mod. I use Improved UI 3.18.1. Did you fully uninstall all version of Plus UI or just current version of Plus UI. 

Edited by truckpuller68
Need answer so I can play BG3 without issues. Because right now lack of inventory can,t play game . I need moderator approval to get answers or siolutions for the game.

So I can confirm the problem with the missing inventory is infact the Plus UI mod, I completely removed it from my mods and reloaded and though I had warning I was able to load and play with no issue.  It looks like the update updated the ui and bag management systems.  When i open up a vendor it shows the inventory of all of my party members and when I open up the camp chest it loads it up like its a camp member allowing me to toggle between the other campers and the crate