Skyrim SE Mod Request: Historic Cultural Armors from IRL in Skyrim [Will Commission!]

RaephClark

Hi! So I'm currently writing a fantasy novel that pertains to wildlife conservation in a fantasy world. And the world is basically our earth but speculatively different (so there's both real extinct and extant creatures and fantasy creatures too).

Anyway, for some of my characters, I want to try to get the feel of them in Skyrim, as I've already done with my main character who's a ranger. Yet it's kind of hard to find the right mods that have the look and feel of my characters armor-wise (that is not skimpy), as some of them are from different cultures across the world (Native American, African, Mayan/Aztec, Ming Dynasty, Japanese, for example). It might not be entirely lore-friendly, but I think it would be cool to see cultural recognition for places across the world showcased in a mod. Does anyone know where I could find something like this? Or does anyone know if anyone can make an armor collection mod? I can provide some visuals and maybe even sketched concepts to work off of. And I can pay to commission as well.

Besides this, is there also a spell mod where you can shapeshift into different animals or creatures? Like the Shapechange spell in DnD? I also want to be able to turn into a bird if possible.

Thank you in advance!

Edited by RaephClark