Using resource rarity icons

I have been at this for hours, and I'm beginning to think it's impossible. 

I just want to use the diamond icons on UC and above resources on some misc objects to indicate rarity. I can get the icon on it by attaching an IRES component to it, but it then sorts the Misc Object into resources in the inventory in game.

There are food items that have IRES components, but they are not sorted into the resources section. I tried to base it off that, but every time I get it out of resources, it loses the icon as well.

If anyone has any guidance or even ideas I would love to hear them.

On 2/19/2024 at 2:08 PM, senterpat said:

I just want to use the diamond icons on UC and above resources on some misc objects to indicate rarity.

Assuming there's no way to trick the game to allow the rarity icons show up on next those objects, I think you'll need to edit the interface file (InventoryMenu maybe) for that. Rarity data is most certainly "sent" by the EXE through some Scaleform object or function parameter. I haven't made a mod for the inventory menu yet so I don't know where it is but you'll probably want to check out the main actionscript which should be named "InventoryMenu". JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler and Adone Animate CC are used for editing interfaces.