Mod idea - Mod some of the old kisses back in

LadyFrey

I absolutely love all the new kisses, but I miss some of the old ones. Sometimes you just want a little peck and not a full on make out session, you know what I mean? I would love if someone could mod some of the old kiss animations into rotation. The ones that I've been missing are the Patch 5 Astarion kisses (he's got his hands on PC's hips but it's not as intense as the one we have now) and Shadowheart and Gale's simple little pecks.

Bonus if someone could figure out how to mod in something to choose which kiss animation you got, like if you wanted a Gale kiss with Shadowheart! That might be a separate mod idea though.

Edited by LadyFrey
Added tags

• 4 weeks later...

Seconded, I'd love a mod that lets you see unique kiss animations with a different companion. It might not work with companions that are drastically different heights, but it seems feasible for similar-sized companions. I've seen YouTube videos that show Astarion using Gale's and Wyll's kiss animations, but I'm not sure how they did that.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/18/2024 at 11:04 PM, Danielledaydreamer said:

Seconded, I'd love a mod that lets you see unique kiss animations with a different companion. It might not work with companions that are drastically different heights, but it seems feasible for similar-sized companions. I've seen YouTube videos that show Astarion using Gale's and Wyll's kiss animations, but I'm not sure how they did that.

They do that with a mod that swaps out character models!