Valthume

Adipose

Interesting dungeon.  Kinda tedious.  Bit disappointing.  Couldn't find all three of the "opague vessels".  Quite possibly a screw up on my part.  Lots of heavy spells being thrown around.  Quite possible hit one and sent it flying  to who knows where.  Be nice if there was a map that had "X" marking the location of all three vessels.  Level 65.  Lots of high level Draugher.  Good for filling Grand gems.  Second word wall fatally bugged.  Wouldn't light up.  Chest had a handful of gold.  Don't really need any at this point.  I'm stinking rich.  Did manage to lower the retractable spikes in front of the second word wall.  Did so by jumping on top of the pedestal in front.  Found that solution by checking on-line.  Hey, I gave it my best shot.  Spent at least fifteen minutes hunting for a chained ring, handle, etc.  Finally gave up and did a small cheat.  Would've been nice if I could've helped the Spectre take down the boss at the end.  Oh well, so it goes.  That's three wordwalls now that wouldn't light up.  Now that's just not acceptable.

You could try this on your next game - ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/248 ).  WRT the opaque vessels, I thought that the quest markers pointed to each vessel, you might want to check.  I just went through that dungeon this morning, but my game is so heavily modded, I don't think I could be of much help otherwise.  The draugr deathlords shout unrelenting force quite often, the vessel might have gotten blown through the wall or floor.