"This save relies on content that is no longer present. Some objects may no longer be available. Continue Loading?" for Fallout New Vegas

Hello there! Thank you for taking time to help. I'm sure this is just a small issue but I am pretty new to modding (So far only modding New Vegas and FO4) and have already tried multiple things to fix this issue

As I said in the title, I am getting this message whenever I try to load into New Vegas. Namely the items it says I am missing is the "FCO-Russel.esp", "FCO-OHSB NPC Edits.esp" and "FCO-GlowingOne.esp" 
I looked online and most said it was due to the fact the mods were disabled and a fix was as simple as re-enabling them. However, the mods were always active and I hadn't turned them off. So I tried to uninstall and reinstall them and again, no dice. Made sure they were all up to date as well and they all were.
Vortex doesn't say there's any conflicts or anything either so I'm at a loss. I know full well I could just turn off each mod and run vanilla, but that ain't the point when you're using Nexus lmao.

If anyone has anything that could help I would be very thankful!

3 hours ago, HeyYou said:

Are those mods actually functioning in-game? If they are, just save the game, exit, restart, load that save. Messages should be gone.

Unfortunately not. Primarily with the NPC overhaul mod, they all show up as big red exclamation marks. Russel still shows up but he's also hidden within the marks

Missing assets then. If the characters are there, it's at least partially loading..... Which strikes me is truly bizarre, usually, with vortex, it's an all or nothing affair.... it either works, or, it doesn't..... Check the mod deployment folder, verify that the correct files are in there, and the paths are correct.

3 hours ago, HeyYou said:

Missing assets then. If the characters are there, it's at least partially loading..... Which strikes me is truly bizarre, usually, with vortex, it's an all or nothing affair.... it either works, or, it doesn't..... Check the mod deployment folder, verify that the correct files are in there, and the paths are correct.

As far as I can tell (With my limited knowledge) there is the files there and they are all going to the right place as gun textures and such are working fine. It's just the NPCs that seem to have the issue with them. 
Now what did cause this is I downloaded a pink-face bug fix for the NPC overhaul but I turned them off when this message initially popped up. However the message still appears as if the items are missing. 
So I'll admit, at a bit of a loss lol

2 hours ago, HeyYou said:

The big exclamation points indicate missing meshes..... So, something didn't get installed right.....

Well that sucks. Would I need to uninstall things again to fix it? I'm down for any easy fix if I have to do it

I would be tempted to uninstall/delete the mods in question, then re-download and re-install. Check the archives, and make sure everything is there though...... (before installing.)

8 hours ago, HeyYou said:

I would be tempted to uninstall/delete the mods in question, then re-download and re-install. Check the archives, and make sure everything is there though...... (before installing.)

Beaut I'll try that then and will post here again if it doesn't work