⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Cannot log into Vortex

Go to solution Solved by D3athzone,

Vortex was working fine for me for the past few days, but recently it will not allow me to log in. I have tried using the API key and it says "failed to get access key." I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I have tried deleting the cache. I have searched online for solutions but none of them seem to work. and when I click the "more info," it just gives me this nonsense:

Error: Failed to parse failure response: "<!DOCTYPE html><html lang="en-US"><head><title>Jus"
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\Users\*****\Program Files\Vortex\resources\app.asar\renderer.js:6857:101)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:525:35)
    at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1359:12)
    at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:82:21)

This is the only text any of the errors say. I have no clue what changed, I have tried disabling antivirus and everything. I don't know what changed to make things break.

• Solution

After reading something similar happening like a year ago, I'm just going to chalk it up to a server issue on Nexus's end for now, maybe I just have bad luck/timing. Let me know if there is an easy way to fix it though. 

having the same problem, last time i used vortex and nexus all worked great as usual, now vortex keeps spitting out logins failed, same trouble wont authenticate and key wont work. any idea what is going on?a 403?

1 hour ago, D3athzone said:

After reading something similar happening like a year ago, I'm just going to chalk it up to a server issue on Nexus's end for now, maybe I just have bad luck/timing. Let me know if there is an easy way to fix it though. 

I was right, it's working now.