Mod That Added A Bunch of Different Cheeses From Throughout the Province?

murphysboro

I know this is probably a long shot, but does anyone remember a mod that added a bunch of different types of cheeses (and I'm sure many other items, I just remember the cheeses the most), such as a red cheese wheel from Skingrad, etc? I was very new to modding when I downloaded it and now I can't seem to find it anywhere. It could have been a house mod or a quest mod, I can't remember. I tried to look for screenshots but I can't find any, unfortunately. It's not COBL though, because I've looked through the COBL meshes and can't find it (I've also looked through Settlements of Cyrodiil and Cyrodiil Upgrade Resources esm files, and no luck). The attached screenshot is as close as I could get to finding it (it's not an example of the cheese wheel itself, but I'm pretty sure it's a wedge of the same red cheese). For context, I'm pretty sure the cheese and wine are on a stool in the Wawnett Inn.

Any help would be great, thank you!

PossibleExample.png

So it looks like the cheese above is from MTC Expanded Villages and is called Pell's Gate Cheese. However, this is still not the cheese I am looking for, unfortunately, because I remember the cheese wheels having unique labels that on their textures that said where they were from (Skingrad, Chorrol, etc). I also looked through the Under the Sign of the Dragon - Tamriel Resource Pack and couldn't find the cheese in there either. Again, any help would be appreciated!