[Mod Request] Rogue Subclass: Dagger Master (focus on using a single dagger)

Heafoxyz

Hey, community!

I am looking for someone to create a subclass for a rogue that focuses on using a single dagger, without any complicated mechanics.
I would appreciate any response! 
If you have any questions just ask me here or in discord: heafoxyz

Before we begin, let me explain why there are so many passives: Dagger Master uses only one dagger and therefore does not have the ability to use off-hand attacks or gain the benefits of off-hand weapons.

(P) – Passive; (A) – Active; (R) – Reaction

Rogue subclass: Dagger Master

Dagger Masters are rogues who prefer a reliable dagger to other weapons. They always achieve their goals by any means, whether it's an open duel or a sneaky attack from the shadows.

Level 3:
Dagger Master: Relentless Strikes (P)
While your off-hand is empty, attacks with a Dagger deal 1d8 damage, unless it's normal damage is higher.

Dagger Master: Lethality (P)
While your off-hand is empty, a Critical Hit with Dagger deals an additional 2 damage.
At Rogue Level 6, the damage increases to 4 
At Rogue Level 9, the damage increases to 6
At Rogue Level 12, the damage increases to 8

Dagger Master: Turn the Tables (P)
If your hit points are at 50% or fewer and you do not use Sneak Attack during your turn, you will gain Advantage on all melee attack with a Dagger until the end of your next turn.

Dagger Master: Bonus Attack (P)
After making an attack with a Dagger, you can make another attack with that weapon as a Bonus action.

Dagger Master: Bonus Attack (A)
As a Bonus action, make a melee attack with your weapon.

Level 9:
Dagger Master: Improved Critical Hit
While your off-hand is empty, the number you need to Roll a Critical Hit while attacking with a Dagger is reduced by 1. This effect can stack.

Sneaky Riposte (R)
When a creature misses you with a melee attack, you may riposte, inflicting Sneak Attack damage if you have advantage.

Edited by Heafoxyz

Posted (edited)

Updated first post.

For modders: I will show you associated abilities.

Off-hand mechanics can be taken from Duellist's Prerogative.

Dagger Master: Relentless Strikes (P) is Monk's Martial Arts: Deft Strikes but now scaling and working only with a dagger.

Dagger Master: Lethality (P) is Dolor Amurus passive, but scaling with level.

Dagger Master: Turn the Tables (P) is unique passive, I can't find any same abilities. But it should be kinda easy: if hp <= 50% and Sneak Attack > 0 then gain Turn the Tables buff for 1 turn.

Dagger Master: Bonus Attack (P) both passive and active parts can be taken from Polearm Master or Great Weapon Master with some adjustments.

Dagger Master: Improved Critical Hit (P) is Duellist's Prerogative passive but for dagger.

Sneaky Riposte (R) is already existing Sneaky Riposte ability used by Lady Ague and Lady Quinsy.

Edited by Heafoxyz