Creation Kit changes to a clothing .esp not showing in game

mikey1979

I am having an issue that I have never seen before. It seems to have started happening after one of the latest SSE updates. I have been playing SSE for quite some time now and routinely modify clothing and armor mods in order to change the body slot, weight, ability to enchant with specific enchantments with no problems until recently. The issue that I am currently having has to do with the ability to enchant items (please refer to the two screens shots). Normally if I am unable to enchant an item (i.e.all of the enchantments are greyed out as shown in the screenshot). It is usually because the item does not have the correct keywords associated with it or it has the disallow enchanting keyword included with the item. It's a fairly simple process to go into the creation kit and add/delete the proper keywords in order to make things enchantable. For some reason the dresses in this mod are still showing as unenchantable after making the changes in the creation kit. I could show you the one of the tops for this same mod where the keywords are exactly the same and I can enchant the item. I probably have close to twenty armor/clothing mods that I have modified in some fashion as described here with no issues.

Has anyone experienced an issue similar? I know that there were some significant changes made to the creation kit in the last several SSE updates.

NoEnchant.jpg

NoEnchant#2.jpg