Weapon Request - Yasuo

jepper153

Hi, I would love to hear from any modder, if it was possible to make the Sword of Yasuo from League of Legends? :D

His sword is just amazing, and I know it wouldn't fit in Skyrim like other mods, but it would go sweet with the Samurai armor mods, and complete the samurai dream in Skyrim! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i agree. i've had my request ignored over 5 times now, for the grindstone and workbench upgrades to be applied to every item and npc and store item randomly, so the main character isn't the only one with OP (fine to legendary) upgraded weapons, nor will he be the best smith and the only smith capable of turning a steel sword from 10 damage to 50 or 90 somehow, a feat not even Jurgen Greymanes skyforge steel can match. In fact, my level 15 smith can create a better version of any weapon or any armor just via the fact he gets those unfair damage and armor boosts after grindstone and workbench action which NOBODY else, not a single NPC or storefront, offers or wields, and therefor rendering every looted item unavailable for use until you take it back to town and add some unimmersive, player only, special smithing magic to it, and no enemies are actually worth fearing once you upgrade your crap enough, cos you know no matter what they are weilding, its worse than your (legendary) upgraded gear.

Yet, if you ask for Lara crofts pantaloos, pointier ears or waterloos sabre - someone will take their sweet time to make it for you - when half of these mods are obscure things which only affect small groups of fanboys. what we need is infact the smithing upgrades applied randomly and specifically throughout the world - so, for example, if your only a level 30 smith, the Steel Blades available at Jurgens Skyforge would be of a (fine/exquisite) quality by default, and better than the player can actually match until level 50 or so 60 smithing. Same with the artifacts. Same with the bows, for example, if it all takes is a single leather strip to make your hunting bow that bit better, why aren't the hunting bows we find on the enemies occasionally (fine) or even (superb) or something, hey? I personally can't play Skyrim since I noticed this massive flaw, and spend about a day a week trying to convince modders that this mod would add so much to Skyrim, even if it was only implemented fairly simply, without smiths being able to sharpen weapons or anything for you at THEIR level, for a fee, which i'd also like to see.

Edited by eddyg86

You do realize there is a difference between a scripter, and a 3d artist, right?

You also realize there is a different between making a mod, and a model?

You also realize you can learn this yourself, or at least cut modders a break. We don't get paid, you know.