trouble moding

williamcarson

hello every one my name is bill and i am 72 yrs old and like playing starfield.the only problem i am having is with moding.i am not very good with prorams like moding or with vortex.if theres sombody out there that can assist with moding i would be very happy.i live in australia,brisbane.any help wouold do even if you needed to access my computer i would be open to that.i haqve   tried to down load through vortex constelation but no matter what i do it  doesnt wwork.i am also  a member of nexus if that helps but i wouldnt know.hope to hear from some one soon.bill.

Hey there, I would suggest going on youtube and looking up modding tutorials. A lot of people have posted step by step videos on mooding almost every game out there. I personally have never messed with Starfield but I can assure you someone has uploaded videos to youtube on how to do it. You can pause them so you can go at your own pace. It's daunting at first, I started modding with New Vegas back in 2010 and that was a buggy mess and there were fewer guides back then. Hope you find what you're looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm a graphic designer and I decided to create a few graphic mods for THPS1+2 but I encountered a problem in the form of Paks files but I found a program and used it "umodel" to export the skateboard graphic file to PNG then I went to photoshop and made all the files so I have the files I want ready. put it back into the game but I don't know how... I don't see "import" in the umodel program or anything to replace the files. Can someone help me and tell me what to do next? or what program to use?