BJeveson - Banned

Account Banned - BJeveson

BJeveson has been banned from Nexus Mods for violating our community rules.

Reason

Sending abusive emails to our support team because we don't agree with your intolerant worldview and making threats towards a member of our staff.

"I will no longer support your woke service. I have no interest to figure out how to close my account. I willhowever advertise on allmy socialmedia platforms to #boycott your services.

bye

PS don't reply, I've already sent your email to spam"

"Sooner or later everone answers for what they do. You can hide for a time justifying your immorality with whatever you like. When your time comes, and it will, remember that you brought it on yourself. Likely you will try and blame others though because you represent the beta mentality thst most weak men have. Sad.

Have a great day.

Byron"

"LOL! I was planning on coming visit you in Exeter, but life has already been harsh enough on you.

Inline image

What a dweeb."

Our staff and moderators have the right to carry out their duties enforcing our Terms of Service without harassment, insult or hassle. If a user attacks a member of the moderation team in any way they will be banned from our service and may forfeit any right to appeal the decision.

Reference

Below are links to where the infractions took place (where relevant). Some links may point to hidden, deleted or restricted content that can only be accessed by moderators.

Moderation History

Banned by Pickysaurus. This member received 0 formal warnings before they were banned.