Survival Sandbox Vanilla - No main quest - Keep side quests.

MilanKokyCZ

Hi there i was thinking for a long time for a mod which would make fallout 4 Survival Sandbox without that Annoying Main quest like No preston no Brotherhood no Railroad

Or keep them but without the main quest.

Start somewhere else to make it lore friendly.

No Human replacer with ghouls  so there is a way to trade and make it compatibille with SS2 as i thing writhing in that mod is much more superrior to vanilla.NOTE there already is a mod which replaces humans with ghouls but sence it replace all humans there are not doctors traders and other things....

I know there is Frost but that changes a lot from dmg and other stuff i would love something similiar but without these changes so you dont have to worry about mods compatibilty. 

And make sure that you get some speciall lock rewards some other ways like boss fight or you learn about it in some kind of journall.

Also there is a mod Wasteland operator which is quite outdated and people are reporting problems with it as far as i know it uses Start Me UP Original and not the Updated Start me Up Redux.

So Beside Frost whch make pretty much all mods uncompatibille we dont have any Sandbox like mod For Fallout 4 Vanilla.

Edited by MilanKokyCZ