How to get PCVR mods on nomad (kinda)

HOW TO USE PCVR MODS ON OCULUS  (Uses your computer to broadcast the game to your headset so not technically nomad, I've been copy and pasting this because it takes a while to type)
*Disclaimer it will run using your pc so if you have anything worse than a tower turn your graphics down

If you do not have the game on pc you will have to buy it again, sorry

SETUP TUTORIAL
1. Install the right software from https://www.meta.com/quest/setup/
2. Install steam and if you already have it install steam vr
3. Connect your oculus to your pc by opening up the menu bar and clicking the thing to the left side with the time, internet and something else I can't remember. This will open up quick settings, on the right side is quest link, click it
4. Wait for it to find your pc and launch quest link (you might want to be relatively close or have few walls in between you and your computer for better performance)
5. Go into desktop mode on the curved bar the pops up (an option to the right)
You are now in control of your pc
6. Launch steam vr FROM YOUR OCULUS DO NOT LAUNCH BEFORE
7. You are now in a room, select blade in sorcery on the wall, and play it
For me while some things are loading it has a glitchy camera but that's the only issues
Congrats you can now play blade and sorcery on pc

MODDING TUTORIAL

1.Launch the game on your pc then close it, you do not need to launch it from vr and I dont know if it works that way (this is to set up the folders which happens on first launch)
2. From your steam library on the left side there is a bar with your games right click blade and sorcery, click manage, then browse local game files
3. Follow this file path BladeAndSorcery_Data>StreamingAssets>Mods
4. Download whatever mod you want, extract it, and it will automatically open itself, if it doesn't open the file without the numbers (and without the zipper), copy the folder inside that should have the same name just no numbers, and paste it into the mods folder.

PLAYING AFTER ALL THE CRAP ABOVE
1. Have computer on with oculus desktop app open, turn on oculus and launch quest link from setup tutorial step 3
2. Click launch
Follow steps 5-7 from Setup tutorial