Extended Keyboard Assignments/ Stream Deck Compatibility

Hey everyone,

I posted the same topic on the wrong form, Skyrim SE, and realize that it belongs over here.

I am unsure if this topic has already been approached and I don't have a clue when it comes to Skyrim modding and what is possible. With that being said, are there any mods out there that extend how many keyboard assignments are available? 

More specifically, is it possible to add more function keys to possible keyboard assignments? My mouse is the Scimitar RGB Elite, and with ICUE I can assign it key mappings such as F13 through to F24 which obviously don't exist on most keyboards, however Skyrim does not seem to recognize these keys. 

I believe it is also worth mentioning that with hardware such as the Stream Deck which allows you to set up custom macros and key assignments, while also allowing you to set custom key images, the limit to how many possible key assignments one can have is infinite. I can imagine that most mods could benefit from utilizing new tech like the Stream Deck to make navigating the various settings/ menus and functions of their mods more accessible through extended key assignments.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.