Floating Flora Issue

DirebearCoat

I installed a series of mods to get seasons and the like going in my game.

1) PO3's Tweaks (PO3 = Power of 3)

2) Base Object Swapper

3) DynDOLOD Resources SE 3

4) DynDOLOD 3 Alpha

5) Seasons of Skyrim

6) Seasonal Landscapes

7) Nordic Stone Walls

8 ) Slightly Better Nordic Burial Cairns (I'm using the version with MX Para)

Now, I have floating leaves, grass growing through rocks and entire fields of grass floating above the ground.  What might be causing this?  It wouldn't be because I chose to enable the "Parallax" feature in a couple of the mods, would it?  Or is it another cause?

I also have Folkvangr Grass and Landscape Overhaul installed.  Someone at the Folkvangr page (in Nexusmods website) said that Folkvangr should load last.  So, when a conflict message came up, I gave Folkvangr Grass and Landscape mod "blanket priority" to load last.

There doesn't appear to be anymore conflicts or error messages in Vortex, so I don't know what else it might be.

How do I fix this?

Don't know if it means anything, but I'm on Windows 10 Professional with an nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 Ti.

ScreenShot5b.jpg

ScreenShot3b.jpg

ScreenShot2b.jpg

I finally got some time, and went through the mods list that I posted above.  I reinstalled them all, and went through the options again.  This time, however, I chose not to enable "ENB Complex Grass" in "Seasonal Landscapes."  On the "Folkvangr" page, it said that it did not work well with "ENBComplexGrass."  This fixed the problem with the floating fauna.  The grass is growing out of the ground and not floating above the soil.  The floating leaves actually have stems and branches holding them up.  I haven't checked to see if grass is still growing out from that one particular rock, but I haven't seen any grass growing out of other rocks, so this issue is fixed.

However, I have a different problem that I did not mention before, because I didn't know about it, until I went to Riften, and later to Ivarstead.  It's some of the trees.  They don't have bark on them, and are a violate-white color.  Where should I look to fix this?

Purple Trees.jpg

3 hours ago, DirebearCoat said:

However, I have a different problem that I did not mention before, because I didn't know about it, until I went to Riften, and later to Ivarstead.  It's some of the trees.  They don't have bark on them, and are a violate-white color.  Where should I look to fix this?

Whatever mod is re-texturing the trees, I'd guess.  That purplish color is probably the "missing texture" texture.