Which textures do these buildings fall under?

The textures at the corner of the building are inconsistent and I'm wondering whether it's to do with a mismatching of certain mod texture replacers. I was wondering which textures these fall under? Or if someone can confirm the below is actually normal that would also help. Also perhaps any retexture mods that target these buildings that anyone can suggest?

Many thanks.

aaaaa.JPG

Have a look at Form ID Finder and Refscope. They will tell you which mod those come from, if any. They will also tell you what mesh file it is. Then you can open the mesh and have a look at the textures.

21 hours ago, AndalayBay said:

Have a look at Form ID Finder and Refscope. They will tell you which mod those come from, if any. They will also tell you what mesh file it is. Then you can open the mesh and have a look at the textures.

Hey - thanks for this. These tools only seem to be reporting the objects being from 'Oblivion.esm' when I know I'm looking at objects replaced with the 'Mesh Replacement Project' mod.

Additionally - it gives an object reference number. How can I find the exact file based on this number? Do I also have to have a program to open .nif files to view the mesh? Also would this also simultaneously reveal the textures?

Do you mean Mesh Improvement Project? InsanitySorrow is quite a good modeller. He doesn't list the farm buildings so I don't think he touched them.

Anyway, you need Nifskope to open NIF files. I have found dev 10 is able to open most of the old meshes. You may need the Fallout 3 work-around to get the textures to display.

Dev 8 and dev 10 won't load Oblivion textures. You need to enable Fallout 3 and set the paths to your Oblivion BSA's, or add the paths to the Oblivion BSA's if you have FO3.

You might need to search for some Nifskope tutorials to get familiar with it.

The object reference number is a form ID. You use the Construction Set to look them up. I recommend the CSE instead.

Thanks for this. I'll save this for reference. Not sure I want to start opening more cans of worms and going further down the rabbit hole just yet. I think knowing simply it's a 'farmhouse' and then finding an alternative texture replacement for that .nif is sufficient for now! Thanks for your help.