How long does it take for PayPal DP withdraw? Over 9 Days now

VirusZ

Hello,

I remember withdrawing DP to PayPal before and it was fast, i think instantly [maybe]

Now it says 9 days and still nothing.

Any ideas whats going on?

Thanks

As noted on the store page, withdrawals take 2-3 weeks. Generally, payments are sent around the 3rd and 15th of each month. If you do not receive your payment after 3 weeks, please email us from the address linked to your account and we'll check the status. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pickysaurus said:

As noted on the store page, withdrawals take 2-3 weeks. Generally, payments are sent around the 3rd and 15th of each month. If you do not receive your payment after 3 weeks, please email us from the address linked to your account and we'll check the status. 

Thanks I just got it.

1 hour ago, Balzhur said:

@Pickysaurus sorry for hijacking this thread, but my Paypal withdrawal refunded for 2nd time in a row without any explanation, error message, etc. How do I debug it, whom to contact?

So looks like you from Ukraine.

You need to contact NEXUS customer support and ask them to send you the money as Family/Friends payment

Here is the new PayPal rule

Paypal account holders in the Ukraine can now receive payments with the recent change of policy, but they are restricted to receiving only friends/family payments as per link. They still can't receive commercial transactions and receive goods/services payments

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, VirusZ said:

So looks like you from Ukraine.

You need to contact NEXUS customer support and ask them to send you the money as Family/Friends payment

Here is the new PayPal rule

To clarify, we cannot send the payment as a "Friends and Family" donation type. If you cannot receive payments in your country due to PayPal's regional restrictions we cannot send the payment to you. 

We send the payments from a United Kingdom business account. For whatever reason PayPal allows payments from UK personal -> Ukraine personal but not from business accounts. 

There's not anything we can do about that from our side. Your best bet might be to see if you have a family member in a different country who can receive the payment and then forward it on to you. 

@Balzhur FYI too. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...