CTD upon entering college on winterhold. files included.

It's clearly something in the College's exterior cell.  Though I don't know offhand what your mods have changed there.

Does it happen in a new game, or just your existing save?

Have you backed up your load order, and tried disabling things by halves/a few at a time?

Another thought - have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the OCW stuff?  Might just be a corrupted file in there.

Also, a LOT of problems in your crash log with Realm of Lorkhan's alternate start stuff - does it add some sort of area/cell to the College area, or edit the College area?  You could ask on that mod's comment section on its Nexus page (or use SSEEdit to see - information overload for an xEdit novice).  Once again, if it does those kinds of edits, it could just be a wayward/corrupt file in the installation process.  I think that I would disable this stuff, first, and try to enter the area.  Might have to start a new game (under a new profile w/o Realm of Lorkhan) to keep baked-in info from carrying over and repeating the crash.

It might also be as simple as making some sort of change to Faralda in her posting at the College bridge entrance, but it would have to be nested pretty well in the Lorkhan stuff not to be showing up on its own in your crash log, I would think...