CTD after exiting to desktop

Trainwreck keeps telling me that my game has crashed every time I quit to desktop. I know that sounds like just a small annoyance, but I'm worried it's an indicator of a bigger problem. This started happening after I uninstalled SSE Engine Fixes, and it still keeps happening after a clean install. Does anyone have an idea as to what's causing this? Trainwreck log Pastebin link included. 2024-04-05-11-30-27.log - Pastebin.com

Do you have any leftover files from Engine Fixes in your Data folder, like an .ini or such? 

Hmm, do any of your other programs crash on exit?  Maybe you have an issue elsewhere in your PC's setup, rather than with Skyrim specifically.

1 hour ago, AaronOfMpls said:

Hmm, do any of your other programs crash on exit?  Maybe you have an issue elsewhere in your PC's setup, rather than with Skyrim specifically.

Speaking of problems, I have had this crazy-ass gamebreaking missing terrain glitch occur in AE on multiple PCs with fresh installations and different hardware and thus have NO f*#@ING CLUE what could possible cause it. It must be a common mod I always use, but the question is WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could it be SIMM?! Is it the USSEP?! WHAT THE f*#@?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20240406131532_1.jpg

@VearCon64 I saw that in your thread about it, and have responded with some troubleshooting questions.  No need to hijack this thread. 🙂