Replacing my Warden's combat barks with an NPC's

Rezer3n

Hi all. I want to use Roggar's combat barks/voice set for my player character, but some of his lines - for example (off the top of my head) "Kill the Warden!" - or other such shouts wouldn't make sense for my character to yell during combat. Could I open his character file (orz200_roggar.dlg) in the Toolset, then highlight the unwanted text and under 'plots and scripting' turn said line's condition from 'is true' to false? With how fidgety the Toolset is I would rather first hear more experienced and knowledgeable modders' insights before I conduct any business in the Toolset and brick my installation...it was enough of a hassle getting DA:O to run properly on Windows 11 as is.

Cheers and enjoy the rest of your Sunday wherever you may be!

Editing to let people know it's been solved, the user Shanamah has kindly helped me and it couldn't be easier! Here are the steps for anyone who wants to do the same thing:

"Unfortunately, soundset dialogs don't work like other dialog files, but it's still pretty easy to do what you want.  😄
Open up a local copy of Roggar's soundset, and simply delete the lines you don't want.  If you want to remove all lines under a branch, delete the blue 'continue' line.  Then export the soundset by clicking Tools -> Export -> Export without dependent resources.  
Two files should appear in your Documents\**\override\toolsetexport folder named 'sst_ss_roggar.gda' and 'sse_ss_roggar.gda'.  
You can then edit your savegame to use Roggar's soundset by opening up the .das, expanding savegame_playerchar -> savegame_playerchar_char and changing both instances of the vanilla soundset with 'ss_roggar'.
Have fun! "

Edited by Rezer3n