⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Skyrim - no deployment method available.

PiersAS
Go to solution Solved by PiersAS,

I uninstalled skyrim se from my c directory (with 80GB free) and installed to my f directory (with 8000GB free).  (Actually, I have installed and uninstalled numerous times over the last day or so in an effort to get everything working.)

I added skse and enb to main Skyrim directory as necessary. Copied and updated mods to the same drive.

Skyrim is installed at "F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition". When  I go to the games tab, the three dots on skyrim this is the path entered; confirmed by clicking on the link.

In vortex settings mod staging directory is set to "F:\Vortex Mods\{game}"; the mods are actually in "F:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse".

The deployment method is set to "no deployment method available", apply button is disabled. When I run "deploy mods" from the bar in the mods tab it starts but is still going after several hours - the profile page is not available.

The "F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data" seems to have various esp files and stuff for the mods; "A-X".

I enabled all the esp files in the Plugin tab.

When I run Skyrim no mods are ever working.

• Solution

Wow! No sooner have I started this thread than the mods started working!  Should have posted yesterday.

The last thing I did was to go randomly around modifying the permissions everywhere to give as much access to as many people as possible. Maybe something there worked.