Skyrim VR - PLEASE HELP... After Editing a existing, working Mod the Mod not working anymore...

Hello@all

After 6 hours i give up for today.

The only thing i wanted is to add a Soundeffect to an extisting, working mod via CK.

I load the Mod as an active File into CK. I converted my Soundfile to WAV.

In CK under Sound Descriptor i make a new one and load my WAV. File in.

Under Magic/Magic Effect i choose the Magic Effect from the Mod where i want to add my own Soundeffect.

In the Window from this specific Magic Effect on the right Hand side unter"Sounds" "On Hit" i choose my new WAV. Soundeffect.

Than i click on Save, I create a Archive for this mod in CK and copy the Added ESP+ the Archive in a new folder.

I named the folder and create a zip. File and drag and drop it to  MO2.

Than in MO2 right click an the new Mod for Installation.

Everything worked fine BUT no matter what I do Mod doesn't show up in Skyrim VR but the unedited original Mod runs perfectly fine.

Now i try to figure out what the problem is for SIX hours but i can't get the Mod to work.

I'm totally desperate here, I mean it can't actually be that difficult to get the whole thing working. So please please if anyone has an idea what I'm doing wrong here, please help me.

Edited by Playsianer

Forgive me if this seems dumb or too obvious,  but is your edited version checked in the left pane, so it actually gets into your game?

And assuming the .esp/.esl is the same name:  Is the edited version loaded after the unedited version in the left pane (so its changes overwrite), or with the unedited version unchecked in the left pane (so it can't conflict at all)?

And if the .esp's have different names -- is your edited version loaded after, or instead of,  your unedited version in the right pane too?

42 minutes ago, AaronOfMpls said:

Forgive me if this seems dumb or too obvious,  but is your edited version checked in the left pane, so it actually gets into your game?

And assuming the .esp/.esl is the same name:  Is the edited version loaded after the unedited version in the left pane (so its changes overwrite), or with the unedited version unchecked in the left pane (so it can't conflict at all)?

And if the .esp's have different names -- is your edited version loaded after, or instead of,  your unedited version in the right pane too?

You mean in the left pane of the Mod Organizer?

Yes, the mod is active and I only have one version activated edit or not.

If that were the solution to the problem after six hours, I would jump straight out the window...

😉😉😉

• Like 1

Problem Solved!

Thx to 7531Leonidas

"If you don't have one of the latest versions of Skyrim, or the mod BEES (Backported Extended ESL Support) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/106441, a mod run through the CK has had a header change that will stop it from loading.  Either install BEES (check if there is a version that works with VR), or use SSEEdit to change that header value back to 1.70 from the new 1.71. "