Game crashes back to desktop after changing graphic card

Hello guys, i have an issue when i'm in my settlement i just changed my graphic card today (upgrade a gtx 1060 6g to a rtx 3060 12g) so i tested it in my settlement where i was having some performance issues because i used a mod to delete the building limit, i don't have a very big settlement just i would say two times bigger than what the vanilla limit allow, but i also use The 2k Retexture mod so i guess it's ok to have some fps drops, but the problem is that today when i get into the game with my new graphic card installed everything was okay until i get a back to deskop crash out of nowhere when i walk around in my settlement i tested a few things like with an enb, without enb, with forcing more video memory in enblocal also tried without, anyway i always get the crashe sometimes very quickly sometimes it happens after some time walking around, but everytime just a few second before the crash the game start laging,stuttering like it have trouble charging some textures or whatever for 1 or 2 second and then crash instantly to desktop it remind me back in the days when skyrim was running out of memory due to the 4g ram limit but idk i'm not an expert like you guys and the fact is that i was not having this issue before with a 6g Vram card like yesterday and have it now with a 12g Vram card and didn't install any mod between so i just don't understand what's happening here the only thing a installed between is the enb but i tested with both installed and not and the problem still there so idk by the way my config is

rtx 3060 12g

I9 10900k 

32g DDR4 

2To SSD Nvme m2

Windows 10

i also have a few mods installed like graphic tweaks such as ELFX, 2k retextures,2k piper/nick, things like that also a lot of settlement mods like better settlers/ enhance build limit/enhance settler limit/ quieter settlement ect also all the big mods like SOE/Homemaker ect but most of the mods are weapons and armors addons and gameplay changes but as i say i didn't installed any mod or change load order between card switch and never had this problem before, anyway if somoene have any idea of what's going on it will be very helpfull, thank you for your help guys and have a nice day ! (sorry if i do writing mistakes i'm french) 

By the way if any modder read this just know that i love and admire you, you'r guys work is just amazing if we are able to enjoy such amazing games 10 years after they've been released is because of your amazing work so thank you for that 🙏💖

EDIT : Not happen only in settlement but everywhere on the map regardless of what i do and regardless of the scene 🫠

Couple of quick questions:

Did you also update your vidcard drivers?

Did you make sure that the game knows it has a new card?  One of the .ini files (SkyrimPrefs.ini in ...\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition) needs the card info in it.  As long as you are not using a 'downgraded' or older version of Skyrim SE, the game launcher should have opened up the video options after your upgrade.  There is some sort of workaround for downgraded versions, so you don't have to run the risk of a forced update, I am not sure what it is.