Need help with this mod

DrSeptimus

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28088

This mod was literally one that I have the hardest time to edit and it's driving me crazy.

I been trying to use xedit, creation kit and etc to make it a light plugin and use default body, I even follow the tutorial from this link (How to de-standalone), but no matter how I edit it. The body is either invisible or the breast jiggle in the weirdest form whenever she crouch.

Does anyone have any idea how to edit the body?

This follower uses a custom variant of NordRace with its own custom skeleton.   And both her naked body and her outfit meshes are tuned to use that skeleton.

So, first thing to do would be to change her actor record to use  regular NordRace, then she will use your default installed skeleton.

Next, her naked skin.    I assume you want her to keep using the custom body skin so it matches the face.   It is a CBBE body, with CBBE skin, so hopefully your default installed body is CBBE

You want to edit the Female Biped model on these to use:
aaaNakedTorso_CF       actors\character\character assets\femalebody_1.nif
aaaNakedFeet_CF          actors\character\character assets\femalefeet_1.nif
aaaNakedHands_CF       actors\character\character assets\femalehands_1.nif

Or, you can leave those forms as is, and just create BodySlide projects for  'Cleo Torso, Feet and Hands, that use 3BA reference meshes and save them to actors\character\Cleo94\ - then you can just build the custom body to whatever preset you want.

For clothes, those are in PeroPeroArmorPack from LL.