Mod plugin unchecks when loading AE/ also in CK not esl compatible/ no more ids remaining. Connected?

TheWorldofRipX

So i have merged all my Gemstone prophecy trilogy together. when i merged them together, it went fine, as all the mods were cleaned/ fixed by FF7Legend first before each mod launched, so they were all green in zmerge. SE edit sees the mod, and if i scan for errors, there are 0 errors.

So im using community NMM (no i dont wanna hear how it sux, it works for me for what i need) . so i have my mod, plugins checked, along with some others and start the game, and go to where my mod starts and nothing is there. I exit game and now NMM has UNCHECKED all the other plugins except for the masters. help?? Have repeated the error several times so im not sure what id happening. or if this is even a nmm thing. muy mod still loads in ck, and saves without crashing. Skyrim doesnt crash, its like it just chooses not to load the mods. the esps are just not active.

The mod also has an "not esl compatible - no more ids available" at the top of the CK. Is this a reason why? the mod has a ton of books in ( about 150 total) . what objects are IDs? is that any thing that i add? followers, weapons, books? Do i need to cut some of these out for it to work?

Any help would be appreciated.

I know that there is a limit to the number of records an esl/espfe mod can contain, and the merged files now total up to be too many.  But I thought that your Gemstone stuff had new cells/edited cells, so that shouldn't be an issue, because that fact alone should keep it from being marked espfe.  Maybe it is the CK warning you not to try?