Help with update crashes

SCopeland24

I haven't been able to play Skyrim since Todd decided to break it back in December. I updated my mods recently hoping that whatever mod(s) were causing my game to ctd have been fixed. Unfortunately that is not the case and I have no idea where to start in regards to troubleshooting the issue. I could really use some help.

Here is a link to the latest pastebin crash log:  https://pastebin.com/YCV2MnAg

I should clarify that the game crashes when I try to load a save file.

First of all, check your SKSE version, and the versions of your SKSE mods with .dll's -- make sure they match your game version.  There's a big table of them at (Nexus affiliate) modding.wiki.

Edited by AaronOfMpls

The only one that would cause problems is Ultimate Dragon but the game is still crashing when I load saves without that mod turned on. Also I got the Crash Log analyzer but the reports aren't reading all my mods. It says that I have 15 regular and 65 light plugins, but I actually have 242 regular and 1253 light. And when I relaunch Vortex all of my plugins are disabled.

So I did that, but now the mods are being listed as active on vortex but when I try to load a game it says that my plugins aren't found. Also when I go to the creation page on the main menu it lists all my plugins at inactive. When I activate them, the game crashes and for some reason I cannot active them all simultaneously. Instead I have to go in and manual click on each mod to activate it. WTF is going on with this? Thanks for breaking my game Todd.

AFAIK, you cannot access the creation page on the main menu, as it will reconfigure your mod list all by itself...  Search this forum for "plugins not found", also the Vortex Support forum, if you can't find anything here.  I seem to remember a mod, or Vortex extension to allow you to manage CC stuff w/Vortex.  Maybe someone else has the full info.