Help installing KS Hairdos HDT SMP

Vatanabe

Guys, I'm finding the installation of this beautiful mod extremely difficult. I used this mod on the LE version and it wasn't as messed up as the SE version. Here each mod requires dependencies which in turn require other dependencies but it's an insanely long process that sent me into a tailspin! There are really too many mods that I have to install first and I'm no longer understanding anything, in the LE version there weren't all these things to do and there were other hair mods with physics that didn't even require any dependencies, everything has become insanely more complex .
Taking into account that I have already installed SKSE AE (I actually have AE) Racemenu and Address Library, can someone kindly explain to me, in installation order, what I should do to make this mod work? I installed and configured FNIS, I installed HDT SMP and required dependencies, I installed XP32 Maximum Skeleton but when I go to the racemenu and select the hair of the mod in question the game crashes.

At the end of the hair mod page, it says that further dependencies are required compared to the "requirement" section, which in turn require dozens of additional files to install, such a complex job seems honestly crazy to me, can someone kindly explain to me how should I move?

It is by far the mod that requires the most dependencies and subdependencies that I have ever found in any game, both in Skyrim and in various Fallout, because every single mod requested in turn requires further dependencies, becoming a continuous installation of dependencies that completely pissed me off haywire.

Edited by Vatanabe

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, scorrp10 said:

So, you need:

SKSE64  (version appropriate to your version of game)
Address Library
RaceMenu
FNIS or Nemesis are tool for importing new animation into the game.   Either one should work
XP32 skeleton extended (XPMSSE)
FAST HDT-SMP -   this is likely where you went wrong if you installed older   HDT-SMP , which does not work well for AE

Ok, actually I was wrong about HDT, the "faster" version in turn, in the requirement section, has seven further mods to install, some are tutorials, others real mods that require a myriad of other mods to be installed first, for example FSMPM - The FSMP MCM has an additional seven required mods (some I have installed, some I haven't). For that matter, the Faster HDT SMP version itself requires other mods which in turn require an impressive number of other mods! Basically we have to install about twenty additional mods, I wonder if this is normal for hair with physics.. Basically you have to install about twenty additional mods, I wonder if it's normal for hair with physics or if I misunderstood, that in reality there are fewer dependencies to have to install first.

Edited by Vatanabe