Starfield, Mod changed language of Items

Hi there!

I decided to make another run through "Starfield" today (after i deinstalled it some months ago). I installed the game (in German), started it and everything was ok. After that I searched my "old" mods in Nexusmods (about 20) and installed them with Vortex. After minor problems all Mod where running, but the names of the items in "Ressources" and all "Books" are now in english (e.g. in the Inventory). The books are not only displayed in their english names, also the text (while reading it), is now in english.

Its not that bad, but a little annoying. I have no idea which mod did that, nor an idea how to fix that ;-(.

Any ideas?

Edited by kROMOSON

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I may answer late, sorry for this.

It seems some of the mods you installed simply affects objets and were made in english.

There are two ways to solve it but there is no magic.

First, you may find a translation mod to your language here on the Nexus. Those kind of mod may be found on original mod page.

Second, the translation does not exists because nobody did it, so it is up to you to do it or wait for it.

Using sfedit to make translation is not very hard but it needs to learn a little about sfedit(xedit) and i easily understand that everybody doesn't feel right about doing so.

I hope i do answer you a bit.