Weird theories

Drakefell01

Post your weird theories.

this could be a variety of things and you can even debate this is all fun. (use exclamation mark for every sentence!)

let me start... mars was one of earth's moons!

• 2 months later...

One of my theories was that dragons breathed fire because they could not digest raw meat like humans.

• 3 weeks later...

Very poetic Karna5 

My theory is that time is not real its just an illusion from memory.

27 minutes ago, Drakefell01 said:

My theory is that time is not real its just an illusion from memory.

It seems the key to that being correct is the definition of real 🙂

You will never go anywhere in life without believing you can, thus indicating a theory that the brain will not let you do anything unless you think you can. 😃

I wonder what it means to go anywhere in life. I think usually people think of it as with relation to society rather than with relation to the self, but wanting to follow society is often a trap in the long run.

6 hours ago, Drakefell01 said:

Nobody is broken there is always a way to fix yourself.

That's very interesting you mention that. I just had a couple of conversations with some old friends in which I drew the opposite conclusion. I think nobody ever gets better from a broken state. They simply learn to cope with it, and the effort to cope never gets easier. It's a constant effort that never ends.

For instance, none of my friends with whom I spoke who felt broken 35 or more years ago actually feel unbroken even now. The only difference is they're aware now that they were broken then.

You don't always know you're broken when you're too close to it. But knowing about it at least lets you learn to cope.

No matter how broken there is always a way of fixing yourself it's just a matter of believing!