⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Baldurs Gate 3 - Movement Rate Set to 0

When I /downloaded/installed an Aasimar player character mod (with the prerequisite mods ) and finally getting it to work. (It took me all morning...) I found, I could not move my character anywhere and kept getting an error message saying "Movement Rate Set to 0". I Of course, I know what that means since, I am familiar with Dungeons & Dragons and Baldurs Gate 3. However, I have no idea, why this happened, and would love to find out and fix this?

Please help and advise?

Edited by NOThim

After googling my question and finding out more about it... I deleted other mods I installed like the Fantastical Races core mod with only the Fantastical Kobold mod. It was said, that issue comes from that Fatastical Races core Mod. So, I deleted them straight from the mod managers and reloaded the Aasimar mod with all it's related assets and tried again. This time, I get a notification telling me that because I deleted Fatastical Core mod, with all it's assets incluidng the Fantastical Kobold race mod, along with the Aasimar mod with all it's own assets that my game won't reload with those mods gone missing making the game unstable and shut down. Which it did. 

I now profoundly frustrated after re-extracting each part of the Assimar mod and putting them into game mods folder again and again I still get the same thing whenever I try to reload the saved game. When I start a new game, I get nothing but the vanilla races...

Where did I go wrong?

msedge_HFUidoczhY.png