Mod to rename crafted items at forges

NOTE: I posted about something similar earlier. This is different from that one. It was a request for someone (anyone) else to do it, but I change my mind and think I can do it myself. However, I do not know where to begin on a mod like this, so I need to ask for early steps. 

I want to make a mod that involves *an ability to rename crafted items at forges on the fly.*. Kind of like the rename option at an enchanting table. I really could do this at the enchanting table, yeah I know. But no, the thing I want to do is make unenchanted items fresh off the forge 'name-able'. 
There are already a few other mods that can do something(s) like that, however, they really require SKSE and SkyUI. That isn't something worth this hassle because I'm mostly an Xbox player, and thus those mods aren't possible there. (Yes, I plan on porting the mod to Xbox) 

Anyway, is it possible to make a mod that can let me rename items when they're crafted at a forge? And if so, does anyone know of some steps I should take? 

Thanks in advance. 

EDIT: I now have an idea. I may be able to pull this off by adding an enchanting table script into the blacksmith forge via Creation Kit or xEdit. Does anyone know the name of the script?

Edited by ThomicStridon79
New plan