FALLOUT4 PIP-BOY BUG

basic1582

I started playing again a few days ago...

Yesterday all of a sudden the pip boy didn't let me go on the map interface anymore and, consequently, not even on the radio. If I exit the pip boy interface and re-enter, it bugs and doesn't let me change between the tabs (inventory, stats...). Does anyone know how to fix it?

It's been a long time since I've played and I'm sorry to ruin the gameplay for this "bug", I hope someone knows how to fix it.

Tomorrow when I play I'll take a screenshot of the bug, I hope it helps...

p.s Sorry for my bad English...

44 minutes ago, basic1582 said:

Yesterday all of a sudden

Surely yesterday's game update is merely a coincidence and this mysteriously appearing bug is most certainly unrelated.

2 hours ago, basic1582 said:

I started playing again a few days ago...

Yesterday all of a sudden the pip boy didn't let me go on the map interface anymore and, consequently, not even on the radio. If I exit the pip boy interface and re-enter, it bugs and doesn't let me change between the tabs (inventory, stats...). Does anyone know how to fix it?

It's been a long time since I've played and I'm sorry to ruin the gameplay for this "bug", I hope someone knows how to fix it.

Tomorrow when I play I'll take a screenshot of the bug, I hope it helps...

p.s Sorry for my bad English...

It seems like an interface mod issue. Check your ..\Fallout 4\Data\Interface folder and look for any .swf files whose names start with "PipBoy".

In vanilla, these files are packed in ..\Fallout 4\Data\Fallout4 - Interface.ba2.

So, if you have any .swf files in the Interface folder then it's mod added. Move them to another folder and see if the menu works properly in game.

There's also a chance you have an interface mod that has the custom .swf files packed in a BA2 archive. Finding this mod is more difficult.. I'd recommend opening them in BAE or Archive2 but if you're not familiar with them you can disable all of your mods instead (for testing only).

13 hours ago, worm82075 said:

Surely yesterday's game update is merely a coincidence and this mysteriously appearing bug is most certainly unrelated.

Bro I'm not stupid... i know that the update could "broke" some mod... and I haven't updated it.

1 hour ago, basic1582 said:

Bro I'm not stupid... i know that the update could "broke" some mod... and I haven't updated it.

Yeah, sorry for the assumption but you didn't mention the update and after 18 years here it's hard to give the benefit of the doubt to those that are new. Again, my apologies.