Fo4 Edit Doesn't Work With New Patch?

jscott991

I've seen a few comments here and there after the new patch came out that FO4 Edit no longer works.

Is that true?

Mine won't load any modules but I can't be sure that isn't a problem on my end. I just started playing FO4 a few days ago and was going to use the editor to make it possible to keep using the Vault suit for as long as possible.

Edit: My error is the exact one reported below.

Edited by jscott991

20 minutes ago, jscott991 said:

I've seen a few comments here and there after the new patch came out that FO4 Edit no longer works.

Is that true?

Mine won't load any modules but I can't be sure that isn't a problem on my end. I just started playing FO4 a few days ago and was going to use the editor to make it possible to keep using the Vault suit for as long as possible.

In my case, when I try to use the tool, either to edit esp, or to do "cleaning", an error window appears:

"An error occurred while loading modules. Editing is disable. Check the message log and correct the error "

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jscott991 said:

Hopefully someone updates FO4Edit.  I really hate being armor-less and I don't want to look like a Raider or the guy who kidnapped my son.  🙂

Fo4edit updated overnight.

• Like 1