ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

Outfit Studio and Bodyslide - Body Presets Not Showing for New Outfits

Hi all,

I've tried my hand at converting an armor collection from Oldrim CBBE to SSE 3BA (a skimpified Immersive Armors, for the record). Got to the point of having them in my game (success, woo!)

Where I'm stuck - Now, for some reason, when opening an outfit in BodySlide to batch build them again, I can't select any body presets. This is the case for *all* of my conversions, but none of the other outfits in my collection. For all other sets I can select the body presets as normal, just not these new ones.

The weird part is that I actually had it working at first, but now I don't. I probably deleted a file or unchecked a box or something.

What step have I missed? Or what file/info have I accidentally deleted? Any clues?

Big thanks. <3

Screenshot.png

Holy smokes! You're right!

I did actually originally added the outfits to a group, but groups don't quite work how I thought they did. I missed the step of adding the master group for the 3BA body into the list.

Deleting my group entirely reset it to unassigned and I can see them again. I'll read through that page you linked on how to marry it with the 3BA body.

Thank you for the fast response, big help!