Anniversary Edition Creation Club Content Not Owned, Help please

Dimensionlord1

So I already owned Skyrim Special Edition and just bought the Anniversary edition upgrade. Entering the game there is nothing new except for some bugs. And going into the creation club menu shows that I own nothing from the anniversary edition. It did update the icon to gold in game home screen when continuing, new, select character etc. Completely clueless and no idea what I'm supposed to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Search this forum, and the Vortex Support forum (if you use Vortex) for Creation Club mods not showing.

If you use Vortex, there is an extension to allow you to manage the CC stuff in Vortex.  The CC stuff should show in the Vortex plugins page, if not on the mods page as well.  The Creation Club menu item scrambles third-party mod managers, if I remember correctly.  There is also an Unofficial patch for Creation Club stuff, search on the Skyrim SE page.

Posted (edited)

For anyone else with this issue. Turns out that you have to manually go into bethesda.net and link your steam account and then be online (in steam) to have it register that you own the content. Works now, but took a  while to figure it out. No indication anywhere that this is something you have to do so idk how they expect people to easily download anything.

Edited by Dimensionlord1
  • Like 1