ValerieSilverhand - Banned

Account Banned - ValerieSilverhand

ValerieSilverhand has been banned from Nexus Mods for violating our community rules.

Reason

Multiple account abuse.
The user repeatedly attacked another user via alternate accounts, such as TrashStudVince and DawnJulio9403, even after receiving a Formal Warning due to the same harassment.

A report sent from a throwaway account:

"This user consistently harasses and bullies other users in the Nexus community. They accuse other modders of copying them with no evidence whatsoever and then reports them and has them banned. She often leaves accusatory harassing comments but then later deletes them. I can provide evidence of her most recent incident however she quickly deleted them. She attacked a user by the name of "TzukiHarukaze23" who has since been banned unfairly, most likely due to a report from "<username>" She used called the user "gross and disgusting" insinuating that they copied her character preset even though the preset is made from vanilla game assets. I truly think this user needs to be investigated, especially her comment history and potentially banned from Nexus for her behavior. I know it can't likely be considered in this case, but she also harasses users outside of Nexus on other platforms such as Discord and X."

Reference

Below are links to where the infractions took place (where relevant). Some links may point to hidden, deleted or restricted content that can only be accessed by moderators.

Moderation History

Banned by AltheaR. This member received 0 formal warnings before they were banned.