Good tutorial for Bodyslides?

I was wondering if there was good tutorial for Body slides and outfits that is simple but explains how to use step by step, how put tattoos on, pubes, makeup, and preset development.  Second question once development how to install to game to be used in step by step way. How make sure preset mods can be used and Armour.  What are best body setting for female character, make sure breast, arms legs, butt, vagina , nipples , lips, eyes, nose and areola look real for in the game way, for female to look muscular, have have 8 pack defined arms, legs, chest with C and D cup breast and curvy and big chested. How to use body slides for this and use outfits and armour to make sure fit the body correctly.  Have both CBBE/CBA morphs and Bhunp morphs. Character creation do I use both morphs or just one scale 0 to highest scale for all body part. Breast are getting better but C and D cup portions nipple and areola good size and breast sag and underneath looks good. perky and pushed up looks close to real as possible. Just what best setting for that on slides of CC . Any information, settings and tutorials would be appreciated.

Thanks

tattoos and makeup are handled within Racemenu, not Bodyslide.

(Edit: what makes the 3D player nude avatar) - You have a skeleton, onto which are attached body, feet, arm, and head meshes, then textures (skin) are wrapped over that mesh amalgam (like gauze applied against a wire or screen frame). And over that is the cosmetics: tats, makeup, body paints, etc. (and over that is your armor, clothing, visible amulets, etc, once you wear some)

Bodyslide's sole purpose is to conform neck-down "body" meshes to a desired shape, determined by the Bodyslide Preset used to define those meshes. (body, foot, and hands, as well as clothing/armor items that will need to conform to the chosen body shape. Head meshes are handled outside Bodyslide, and aside from minor tweaking in Racmeenu, are in general used as they are offered ). 

the definitive Bodyslide tutorial is offered by the Bodyslide team and can be downloaded (afaik) either from the bodyslide mod page OR via a link provided there.

Simple use of Bodyslide is as follows (ex: build the body mesh)

1. Open Bodyslide

2. Choose a Bodyslide Preset. This preset will be the basic definition for the character's shape. In this case, choose a body. If you use CBBE-3BA,  select the CBBE-3BA Amazing body from the Body/Outfit dropdown. Anything (Body/Outfit) selected for this PRESET (Body/Outfit) will be what is processed moving forward, be it the body, the arms legs, boots, gloves, armor, shirts, whatever.
    NOTE: make sure when choosing a PRESET, that you choose one that matches to the body type for the body chosen in BODY/OUTFIT. presets come in cbbe, uunp, cbbe-3BBB, CBBE 3ba 2 and 3, BHUNP, BHUNP v2, and V3, etc., and you need the preset and Body/Outfit body types to match or things probably will  not go the way you want, since they're often incompatible or only partially compatible.
  3. Make any adjustments you want to adjust using the sliders to customize your body. After doing so, I'd recommend saving that preset under a new name to make it unique, and to make adjustment made during this session something you can come back to later. If you walk away without saving your preset, you're kinda f-ed later when you need to use that definition again, Kapiche? I generally names them to match the player instance or character I'm working on. Also helps to think about nude vs clothed variant if you're a female, since their bodies look different when clothed than when nude. (simple example: nips tend to be suppressed or even flat in appearance when wearing most clothing and theoretically anyway, ANY armor...) 

4. Check the "build morphs" checkbox, (to generate "tri" files necessary for Racemenu) and press the Build button. 

Nuanced use of Bodyslide is, of course, more complicated, but that will get you started. 

What are best body setting for female character 

-  entirely a matter of personal taste.    Play with sliders or look for a preset that appeals.   CBBE Presets Compendium is a good place to start

for female to look muscular

- this is determined by the options in the skin mod you choose.    Most skin mods offer a selection of smooth/sporty/muscular normal maps.

How to use body slides for this and use outfits and armour to make sure fit the body correctly.

- generally, by building any "add-on" pieces to the same preset as the "body" piece.    

Have both CBBE/CBA morphs and Bhunp morphs.

- one or the other.    NOT compatible.   

I use both BHUNP and CBBE-3BBB (due to when I began playing and the level of progression in the CBBE model and associated resoruces at the time). It is possible, but with limitations. It requires having a separate "clothing line" for the two body types, as well as dealing with any issues that come about from various mods that share clothing with NPCs. These days (vs when I jumped in with both feet), having both is a bit unnecessary except for rare circumstance.

Honestly, with the st6ate of contemporary models, along with a near duplication on the SMP side of things, (Both CBBE-3ba and BHUNP ARE 3BA) I don't think there' much need to chase both any more, and saves you avoiding the headaches of making it all work together.

SO, If you want that UNP family characteristic shapeliness, but you have a CBBE framework, there are sliders in Racemenu for changing the behavior (shape) of the top and bottom ends of your player model (presuming a chick again) by injecting a top and or bottom slider amount of one of the options it offers (ex: 7B Natural, UNPB, Top MOdel, etc)

fwiw

You can mix CBBE and BHUNP custom bodied NPCs as long as you have them wearing matching clothes.   But you can't have morphs for both working in Racemenu at same time.

Thank you for the information. Lets say I am in Character creation.Race menu  I have sliders, presets, sculpt and camera.  Now I create Presets in body slides and outfits right and preview what a built and I think button is create on body slide and saves what I built and tells where it was saved too but when I preset tab in CC/ Racemenu  nothing is there. In Racemenu have CBBE/3BA morph and BHUNP morphs in Racemenu so use only one of the morphs and now with tattoos where in Racemenu are those located at? Face, Hands, feet and Body paint I just have default listed under each. Do i have load tattoos into Racemenu or should it just be there.  Where was site on learning bodyslide and outfits. I may have a lot of questions to ask. I do appreciate the response just a lot of information to understand and absorb... Can I contact you both if I have questions?  Thanks again and its late I will looking at this again tomorrow which is Monday.....

TBH, while I'll gladly answer short questions, I'm not interested in acquiring a long term dependency. Skyrim modding requires a bit of personal investment and personal footwork. 

You can find info on Bodyslide at the Bodyslide&Outfit Studio mod page here on Nexus. You know, the place you installed Bodyslide from?

Yews it can be done, (installing both), but there is no need any more. Choose one and run with it. CBBE family, BHUNP, or even the more difficult but far deeper new UBE type (which, although short of armors and clothing so far,  has more support a few months after it was released than BHUNP did for the first year or so).

You seem to be very confused by what goes on in Bodyslide and what goes on in Racemenu. They are two different programs that moderately help each other.

Feel free to join the Bodyslide Discord server for more direct help, or as anjenthedog said, read the Bodyslide mod page. There's a full walkthrough on using Bodyslide in the Posts tab.

22 hours ago, scorrp10 said:

You can mix CBBE and BHUNP custom bodied NPCs as long as you have them wearing matching clothes.   But you can't have morphs for both working in Racemenu at same time.

True, you can't have a character that is actually natively BHUNP AND CBBE at the same time. But in actuality, there's an exception for those who have both types installed. If you apply a CCA "transform" from one body type source to the player having a different body type, things get messy, as both ARE involved in the new creation. I have one character that is "made" from a BHUNP NPC, CCA'd wrapped over/onto my sacrificial CBBE-3BBB player. For that instance, most CBBE, 3BA, and BHUNP sliders work for her in Racemenu, although not all sliders offered seem to be recognized. (However, many BHUNP sliders normally unavailable for my "regular" CBBE=3BBB instances of player DO work with this amalgam. she also doesn't respond to all 3BA or CBBE sliders I'd normally expect to work for the 3BBB model.) As I said, it's a mess, and I wouldn't recommend doing what I did, (as I keep saying, the days of having to choose a potato body with bouncy boobs OR a shapely yet static UNP body are long over.., both are equally capable today, albeit the CBBE side having more options for clothing/armor, as well as the number of type presets and other replacers) but nonetheless, it IS possible.

And with that, my advise to the OP or any other "newb" who's considering installing multiple body types, is still  >> Pick one or the other and play instead of configuring.