Issue with any fallout 4 main menu replacer

Ok so after the next gen update i can get most things to work as long as they  don't need f4se mcm etc., like texture replacers added weapons and stuff. everything was working fine until i tried loading a main menu replacer. long story short . if i replace mainmenuloop.bk2 with any other replacer i can no longer click on popups like if a previously load mod is gone or the first time you try lockpicking/hacking, or trying to confirm trade with a vendor with multiple items. i just cant click on the "ok" or "cancel" options. my mouse is still moving but I'm stuck at that screen. if I exit the game and place the original back it works again. i cant seem to find any other that are having the same issue.

for reference i am using vortex but with the above issue i used it and manual installs(Modder from the morrowind days). 

I have also verified the ini's are correct , and have tried the top 10ish  most downloaded  and or endorsed main menu replacers, and they all have the same effect. 

if anyone else is having this issue  or has any other ideas please let me know ive used many replacer for the main menu (fo3, fnv, oblivion, Skyrim, and before the update fo4, never had this issue.