the unstoppables! x Invicible

IlComico

I will be releasing an outfit modifying a vault suit very soon.

I would really appreciate it if someone can create the mask by attaching it to a pompadur wig, I really just need the 3d model, I will apply carimsma plus breathe underwater to it and link on my mod page to your mod.
We will get a unique dress that can be modified with mk modifications
(institute killer tip) the suit will be similar to grognak's effect but will increase strength (extremely), charisma and lunar moon jump.
You will need the comic in your inventory
(a technique that I partially don't know how to do but I'll try to learn).
In summary the loadout will provide:

• no damage from falling (lunar moon effect),
  • breathing underwater
  • damage with bare hands (+strenght)
  • maximum load (+ strenght)
  • moon jump which I think has been extremely weakened after the update.

Maybe I should also implement no explosion damage with the hazamat suit's radiation stat.
This is because to defeat Dr. Gatez's evil upgrades you must be...

invicible-fan-casting-poster-405960-large.jpg

I have to add a comment as it would ruin the presentation as it is set up, I came up with a brilliant idea to better manage the effects and also the production of the costume.
As well as adding real content to the game, especially for those who hate Captain Cosmos' costume or mismatched free fall legs.

Update: I had a quick look, as for the free fall legs just remove the upper plates from the model and add a cyan paint job in the style of the creation club.
For the mask: pompadur wig, Wraparound goggles and all you would need to do is create a thin yellow non-shiny rubber-like film all around.

the mod will also be released soon, the second part,

now I'll try to dedicate myself to Haydee, the link is not necessary, you just need to know that you have to be...