Head missing, frost spewing, plugins many

Hello all

When I load a savegame via any method, including dying and restarting to an auto/quicksave, my character's head is missing barring the interior of their mouth, and they are constantly spewing the 'frostbite' spell from where their head should be. This happens on every save file. It is not present when starting a new game, but does occur after each load.

I'm fairly new to modding, I am using a large number of mods via Vortex. As of right now, I have 252 Active plugins and 1395 light plugins. What is my next step?

Looks like you are using Skyrim (LE or SE) from your problem, so go to the 'Game Communities' selection at the top of the page, click on it, and select 'Skyrim'.  That will get you into the Skyrim area of the forums.  Join, and then go to the specific LE or SE forum, and search for 'head missing', or 'frost spewing'.  I have seen some others post about this very problem.  Very likely to already have been solved.

BTW - this is a general, catch-all forum.  Any game you have a problem with, look in the Game Communities first, to see if it has a dedicated forum.  That would be a better choice.  If there is no such forum, and you have to post in one of these general forums, you should include the name of your game in the title, or tag your post with the game at the very least.