Always Burning: Lanterns of skyrim

anjenthedog

I'm stumped. I've had this mod (and I like it, ftr) for several years, (and updated along the way), but to this date, although I set the on and off hours, the lamps burn continuously and produce a diffuse spotlight on the ground, just as if nighttime. It's not evident if you're in a  area with no trees during a sunny day, but in the forest or in mountain pass type areas, where lighting is more subdued, or on overcast days, they glow like it's just past dusk. 

Anyone know the secret?

Posted (edited)

Well, to get the "duh" setting out of the way...  You don't have "Always On" checked, do you?  EDIT: Or tried toggling it on and off.

Otherwise, no idea.  I haven't played SE enough yet to experiment with Lanterns of Skyrim SE (the MCM version, I take it) -- or its successor Lanterns of Skyrim II.  (Still using the original Lanterns of Skyrim in LE without issue, though.)

Edited by AaronOfMpls

16 hours ago, AaronOfMpls said:

Well, to get the "duh" setting out of the way...  You don't have "Always On" checked, do you?  EDIT: Or tried toggling it on and off.

Simple answer, nope. But admittedly, on the surface, it would seem like the obvious problem.