A way to add tracks?

I know this is jumping the gun a bit but I'm wondering if this will be scripted in such a way that i could drop some custom music tracks in a folder and play them in game?

Loading all available controls on Tuner:

Spoiler

WJrZ38R.png

Power button and Config button collision does not work, so I can't turn it on xD
Also, Enter key NIF is missing, at least I couldn't find it.

Collision of other keys works reasonably well.

Could you please let me know the scale factor you used on the nixie tube?

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, niston said:

Loading all available controls on Tuner:

Reveal hidden contents

WJrZ38R.png

Power button and Config button collision does not work, so I can't turn it on xD
Also, Enter key NIF is missing, at least I couldn't find it.

Collision of other keys works reasonably well.

Could you please let me know the scale factor you used on the nixie tube?

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/NtkfAh4l1ycVeQ

re-uploaded + 3 types of indicators + led panel signal. 

Nixie xyz: % 10,10,10.

Edited by South8028
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, niston said:

Config and Power button collision is still not working in game.
Enter button is good.

Fine. I'll do it again. Some strange bug? I haven't had any problems with collisions before.

Yeah. it's kinda weird. I can see the physics node in NifSkope. But in game: No collision.
I guess it's the same issue as there was with some of the controls on the amplifier. There also was a physics node, and it had 1600 bytes of phys data which did not work as expected in game. Once you got collision working, the phys data was 2300 something bytes.

ENTER button is not affected and it's collision works normally in the game.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, niston said:

Yeah. it's kinda weird. I can see the physics node in NifSkope. But in game: No collision.
I guess it's the same issue as there was with some of the controls on the amplifier. There also was a physics node, and it had 1600 bytes of phys data which did not work as expected in game. Once you got collision working, the phys data was 2300 something bytes.

ENTER button is not affected and it's collision works normally in the game.

This is probably due to the physical movement of the node at 0,0,0. Previously, all the models I made were static. The collision remained where it was made. Accordingly, exports have always gone well. Perhaps there is a bug that disables some kind of collision setting when exporting a mesh moved to other coordinates. 

Same buttons. configButton, powerButton

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/NtkfAh4l1ycVeQ

Edited by South8028

No dice.
I noticed, in CK preview window the collision doesn't show up either with Alt-F4. 

Did you use a cylinder shape to create the collision?
I seem to remember the game (or elric) having issues with those. Box shape seemed to work reliably.

If all else fails, you can create a static collision. I can splice it into the animated nif with nifskope.