SKSE Problems

Longride001

Not really sure what to make of this. I was able to get through race menu earlier, had some messed up arm and hard meshes and textures. I reinstalled Skyrim AE. Then downgraded to 1.5.97 with best of both worlds. Left all my mods in MO2 while doing this. Loaded Skyrim Se Through Mo2 like nothing had gone on. SKSE isnt working. I redownloaded it, reinstalled 5 times. I went as bare bones as i could and left only Skyui, Address Library and Papyrus Utils ticked and still got the error when loading into Racemenu. Any Ideas?? Im clueless. I also wiped out all my Skyrim Prefs from the Save state folder in my documents. Any help would be appriciated. Im stumped.

What error are you getting?

And do you have the correct version of SKSE installed for 1.5.97?

Also, if you're looking for the Skyrim forums here, they're under Game Communities at the top of any forum page.  Look for Skyrim in there, and click Join Community to post in it.

I ended up reinstalling Skyrim right from Base. SKSE started working again. I had to remove everything from %appdata%. Im reinstalling all my mods because i got the same texture mess i had the first time. From the wrists up had a really smooth texture while the hands and face had a different one. Its all good. Didnt mean to waste anybodys time here. My only guess for my previous issue is that whatever %appdata% had in it was corrupted.