One more sorting criteria

I have tried and failed to downgrade. Even with efforts to kick them up, several older mods' dependencies have yet to catch up. It's time to face the unpleasant truth that some of us are just stinking trapped in AE Hell.

That being said, the need to sort AE-friendly mods and utilities from SSE-friendly ones is upon us.

Me? I want my AddItem, my Clock, Dynamic Things, people that don't look like lumpy oatmeal, Clothes-and-armor that don't look like unmade beds, crap Creations out of my face, Survival in the silent Hell it belongs in, Campfire, Hunterborn, iNeed, Hearthfire with basements that don't sabotage themselves, Fishing that isn't fetching... I'm tired of Todd behaviors. And I want this to not cause me to CTD.

Sorting Working mods from old and inaccessible ones would help a lot. Todd Howard never messing us over again would be a lot better. But since we can only get the first, please do.

Were you on LE?  I don't remember.  For the vast majority of mods that are not SKSE dependent, there should be no problem with 1.6.1170, unless there is some sort of conflict with the added CC stuff (there are some patches available for some, but there is an unofficial CC patch for the extra, paid CC stuff.  For SKSE based mods, there is ( https://modding.wiki/en/skyrim/users/skse-plugins ), which shows compatibility for many, if not most of those mods, as well as alternatives for those not updated.  I know that there are alternatives for AddItem, there is A Matter of Time for a clock, all of the body mods have updated versions, and Survival can be disabled upon loading a new game.  As far as CTD, just don't get too extravagant on texture and landscape mods, keep the physics stuff as low-key as possible, and use Engine Fixes and the like for the game.