I'm hoping someone can recreate the cut Bug Spray weapon that was supposed to be in Honest Hearts.

MF2MYT

Posted (edited)

I've previously posted this idea a year ago, but nobody saw it for some reason. How has nobody decided to recreate the cut Bug Spray weapon from the Honest Hearts DLC?

The bug spray is a cut weapon that was supposed to be in Honest Hearts. This weapon would function similar to the flamer, but have shorter range and possibly damage.

Preferably this weapon should use custom 1st and 3rd person animations with kNVSE plugin.

Weapon_Bugspray_icon.webp

Edited by MF2MYT

Mostly because plants are not very dangerous enemies. You must work hard to make them so, like Harder Than mod, which make them into shooting flameball (like centaurs). Even so you need to place a few of them at one place to ensure firepower concentration to be a threat.

So that type of weapons dont have much demand~

17 hours ago, laclongquan said:

Mostly because plants are not very dangerous enemies. You must work hard to make them so, like Harder Than mod, which make them into shooting flameball (like centaurs). Even so you need to place a few of them at one place to ensure firepower concentration to be a threat.

So that type of weapons dont have much demand~

What are you talking about? 

I'm asking for a recreation of a cut weapon. a weapon that has nothing to do with plants.

It's a can of bug spray with a lighter. Basically a weaker version of the flamer cut from the Honest Hearts DLC.

I know about this cut weapon from here: https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Bug_Spray

Posted (edited)

Isnt that an anti-plant weapon, cut from HH? I vaguely remember someone mention aloud about that once upon a time. mebbe Harder Than forum, or TTW forum, sometime long ago~

Edited by laclongquan

On 6/4/2024 at 8:35 AM, laclongquan said:

Isnt that an anti-plant weapon, cut from HH? I vaguely remember someone mention aloud about that once upon a time. mebbe Harder Than forum, or TTW forum, sometime long ago~

No, it doesn't have anything to do with plants, it's literally a can of bug spray and a lighter.

To clarify, the Bug Spray is a cut weapon in Honest Hearts, it was presumably supposed to be very similar to the flamer, but weaker and having a shorter flame range.

Only the Pip-Boy icon shown below remains inside the DLC's files. I'm hoping some talented modder out there would recreate this weapon, taking some creative liberties here and there since we don't know much else about it.

Weapon_Bugspray_icon.webp.6950ee2f7b8b185436b94e6a82778273.webp

I just mentioned the reason I remember that weapon, and the argument about it, or more like, the reason nobody care about it~

If you want modders to notice it, you might want to think about wording it better. more attractive.

because "cut weapon", "bug spray" wont get you any traction~