My 2 cents on the NexGen update.

F4llfield

With the NexGen update, I installed 166 mods and started to have issues. I rolled back the pre NexGen and installed 224 mods without issues.

Maybe just me, but I thought the word "NexGen" was supposed to mean more efficient. I guess I was wrong.  And I won't talk about the creationKit landscape dark texture bug. 

The use of "Next Gen" to describe this update only applies to the fact that the game now runs natively on the generation of consoles that came after this game originally released. Despite that fact I still can not deny that this update is a complete sht show and I am very glad I opted out before it even dropped. Now having said that I am confident that Bethesda will not stop updating until the game and the CK are in a stable state. In the meantime we can all run 162/163 and enjoy a stable platform to play and mod on.

• Like 1

If it's one thing I don't have faith in over the last 8-10 years is for Bethesda to fix a mess.      The tend to leave fixing messes to the modding community.

Edited by fraquar
  • Like 1

With risk of again getting the comment "GET A ROOM" 😂, I will again say, the comment from @worm82075 <---- Yup!
NG in its current state is a pile of dung, if and when some of my favorite modders (and mods) will update to support some future NG version, is in the wind.....

Roll back to 162/163 and enjoy the unique universe that is FO4-mods on Nexus (and a couple of other sites *cough*)

• Like 1